You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY SCREENSHOTS AND I’M
He sort of looks like he’s holding a camera as shit is about to go down with Keerava.
Quotes on We Heart It
honestly i hate when people try to sugar coat shit like if you don’t like me or don’t wanna hang or don’t wanna talk to me just fucking tell me don’t keep ignoring me and expect me to figure out the hint like that’s such a bitch ass move i’d rather hear it from you than be ignored 99% of the fucking time.
have u ever formed an emotional attachment 2 a photoset of food
Good Guy Pope Francis
That is what it means to be a good Christian/Catholic.
Take notes Westboro Baptist Church.
ahh yes good is being done in the world