i want one of these
i want one of these
Seriously though, where does Trevor even go?
At first I was like
WHY IS DOOFENSCHMIRTZ BALD
and then it hit me.
"I lived among otters once for a month. Well, I sulked - River and I, we had this big fight —" [x]
Thanks for joining us for #DW Otter Hour. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Doctor Who Tumblr.
Huntress ~ Miles Cleveland Goodwin
i swear I’m not a model
the doctor has lived among my people!!
don’t litter, it scares the sharks
Don’t litter in general??
Mud + Pup = True happiness.
Marine Infantry Officer Course (IOC) students descends from a CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter during a fast rope drill on the Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz., Auxiliary Landing Field 2, Wednesday, August 18, 2014.
IT GETS EVEN FUNNIER EVERY TIME I SEE IT
How fucking naive and devoid of any basic knowledge do you have to be to try this
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
Photo credit: Simon Chandra
FUN FACT: These eggs are evil. Octopus babies are evil. Let me tell you why. The octopus mother lays her eggs in a cave roof and spends 6 months guarding them from potential predators and swaying the eggs with her tentacle so they get oxygen. This means she doesn’t eat or sleep until they hatch. When the octopus babies hatch, she dies from fatigue and starvation. THEN THEY FUCKING EAT HER. THEY EAT THEIR MOTHER WHO DIED BECAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING AFTER THEM. THEY. EAT. HER.
This sounds like what my mother said i did to her